Skip to content
Congregational Update March 13, 2020
- All the nursing facilities are in lock-down and pastors are being cautioned to make visits only in emergencies so they don’t spread the virus around .
- If you need a visit..or prayer.. Or if you want me to check in on someone… or you know someone who is anxious about leaving their home to get food etc please call my phone 24/7 at 262-510-3915.
- We can get people food if they need it… We’ve always done this.
- My phone number is public..it has always been public.. It says on the website to call me 24/7.. People don’t have to be members to call.. This has always been my policy.. It’s not a response to the panic .. it’s just how I roll.. And it always will be..
- Services on Sunday and Lenten meals/services will continue..
- If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.. stay home.
- The offering plate won’t be passed..it will be placed by the door of the sanctuary..
- We won’t shake hands during the sharing of the peace..we will wave..
- We have plenty of space in the church so there is no need to sit too close.
- We will commune using plastic cups and wafers..
- Wash your hands often..
- Pray to God and love your neighbor..
- There is nothing to fear…the most dreadful thing that can happen is that we refuse to fulfill our calling..